Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduation Tomorrow!

Hi guys,
Sooooo graduation is tomorrow. Be at the school at 3:45 fully dressed, with your instrument, and it might be smart to bring a snack because we won't be back until 10:00-ish. This is a very important performance for us, and it's our last chance to say goodbye to our seniors. See you guys there! :)
Other than that, if you haven't registered for marching band yet because you missed the kick off meeting, then make sure you register RIGHT NOW. It's on the band page.
Hopefully through the bios you guys have put the names to the faces and you'll be able to recognize your section leaders when we start band camp. I promise just one more; here's mine.

Kaitlynn 
Section: Woodwinds!
Favorite song: Good Charlotte, Carolina Liar, The Fray, Mat Kearney, Jimmy Buffet, Coldplay, MGMT, etc.
Favorite video game: Skyrim, Fable 2, Batman: Arkham City, Legend of Zelda, and Super Smash Bros Melee (the classic).
Favorite thing about summer: Actually having some free time.
Favorite thing about marching band: Seeing something that started out pretty rough come together in a great performance at the end and all the fun memories and friends you make along the way. :)

Four Facts:

  • I'm a red book certified small boat sailor and I'm spending three weeks this summer sailing Hobie Catamarans.
  • I've been doing karate for seven years.
  • I absolutely love difficult hiking and Acadia is one of my favorite places I've been to. 
  • I have three cats, one of which is twenty-five pounds and has been on a diet the grand majority of his life.

(Clarinet section leader Elise is on the left, I'm on the right!)

Hope you guys are having a fantastic summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment