Monday, June 11, 2012

Hi, woodwinds!

I'm at the Neuse right now, and I'll be here for the next three weeks, so blog posts will be a little less frequent. Please still continue checking this blog though because important stuff is happening all through this month.
  1. Band registration is due on the fifteenth and that is the absolute last day to join the marching band. Also, the first band dues are coming up very soon; for more information in either of those, check the band website.
  2. All the show music will be posted by the end of June, so as it comes in, please print it out and begin practicing it; the music this year will be plenty challenging.
  3. Exercise and hydrate. I'm not talking about doing P90X every morning, just take a fast walk in the heat everyday, so band camp won't be miserable for you. And remember our rule to hydration: clear pee = hydrated me.
  4. Squad leaders, please add your squadlings to the woodwind Facebook page if you ahve not yet.
  5. If anyone needs to contact me, please get my phone number from your section leader, and I will respond as quickly as I can. 
Keep enjoying your summer guys!
-- Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment