Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm not dead yet.

Just in case you were wondering, I'm still here. Sorry about how late this blog post is--I'll start updating a lot more recently so keep checking! Important stuff has been happening during my absence, so I'll just go over that real quick:

  • Registration: The day to register and turn in your first band dues was June 15th, but a lot of people didn't register... so if you haven't go do it. Right now. Stop reading. Go register. Now please. Thank you.
  • OPENER. Raaaaaah! The opener is up on the band website (panthercreekband.org) so go print out your part and start practicing
  • Don't forget about our warm-ups either. Those need to be practiced and ready for band camp.
  • Exercise, hydrate, sleep well, have fun, enjoy summer.
If you were curious this is what I've been up to the past three weeks. I've been sailing sunfish, hobie catamarans, and flying scots. I almost sunk another boat this year and almost capsized a 2000lb boat and kind of put a little owwie in one of the scots, but all's well that ends well and all the boats were just fine! 

Hope you guys are having a safe and fun summer! 
--Kaitlynn B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment