Thursday, May 31, 2012

Say hello to Mansi!

Section: Flutes
Favorite song: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. It's my life motto.
Favorite video game: Haha I don't really do video games... :P But when I do it's usually Mario or Harry Potter on that GameBoy Advance!
Favorite things about summer: The sun, the wind, those lazy days, sweet tea, friends, parties, and oh goodness this wonderful, rare thing called FREE TIME!
Favorite things about marching band: Just all those sweaty, intense, goofy, amazing memories and the satisfaction of knowing I'm part of something bigger than myself.
Fun Facts:


  • I'm a plant-eating herbivore :D I've been a vegetarian  forever (and intend to keep it that way, so don't try sneakin in meat into my lunch. I will find you.)
  • I really love chocolate. Any kind. Any time. Anywhere. Maybe that's why I'm brown.
  • I have very large feet. Yupp.
  • I have a weakness for anything Disney. But ironically my favorite princess is Anastasia.
(Also, Mansi will be attending Governor's School this summer for instrumental music!)

Quick note from Kaitlynn:
 As this year quickly draws to a close, keep in mind we aren't quite done just yet. Graduation next Friday is a very important performance for us, so let's keep our heads in the game and push until the end. Also please fill out the instrument check out forms, it would be really nice to have someone practicing on all the school instruments over the summer. Pleeeeeeease please please clean out your lockers. I know you guys don't want to, but think about how gross and inconsiderate it is to the people who have to clean  it in your place. Oh and make sure your guys are studying for your band final if you haven't already taken it; it's pretty tough.

All lame jokes aside, enjoy your Thursday night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment