Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hi James!

Section: Low woodwinds. (Bari sax, tenor sax, and bass clarinets)
Favorite song: Frozen creek by Circa Survive. (But it's constantly changing.)
Favorite video game: The original Legend of Zelda on NES.
Favorite thing about summer: Being able to sleep until 1 P.M.
Favorite thing about marching band: Being around some of my best buds all the time.

Some things about me:
  • I play lead guitar in an alternative rock band with Megan and Teddy.
  • I never give people reason to dislike me. I stay out of drama and on good terms with people in my life.
  • I deliver pizza and love my job, but I wish I had more hours.
  • The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time.

Extra note from Kaitlynn: Don't forget about our after school practice Tuesday the 29th! It starts at 3 and ends at 5:30. Bring a t-shirt, shorts, sneakers, a large container of water (more than you'll think you'll need), and your instrument. Rising freshmen--we understand that it'll be difficult for some of you to get to the school by 3, so just try to be there as soon as you can. Get ready for your first marching experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment